- To instill a love of learning in all students
- To develop spiritually, academically, socially and emotionally prepared students in a balanced academic and play-based exploratory setting.
- Pre-Kindergarten students must be 4 years old before September 1st, 2019.
- Full day school hours 8:00 am -2:00 pm Mondays and 8:00 am -3:00 pm Tuesday-Fridays.
- Pre-Kindergarten follows the St. Pius X School calendar.
- All Pre-Kindergarten students wear our school uniform.
- After-school care available
All students will participate in and learn:
- Alphabet (letter of the week)
- Writing & recognizing letters and sounds
- Writing & recognizing numbers
- Motor skill development (tie shoes, puzzles, using scissors, etc.)
- Recognize & write name
- Calendar basics
- Individual/group activities
- Thematic curriculum - Language Arts, Science, Math, Religion, Social Studies
- Music, P.E., Library, Spanish