St. Pius X School is committed to educating children of all backgrounds. Registration means that the family is willing to comply with the programs and policies of the school.
Students must be 4 years of age as of September 1 of the year they wish to start Pre-Kindergarten and 5 years of age as of September 1 of the year they wish to start Kindergarten.
Priority will be given to applicants in the following order:
- A candidate from an Active Parish Steward Family, who has a siblingin the school, or has a sibling who has graduated from St. Pius X Parish School. Priority among these candidates will be based on the date of Parish registration at St. Pius X Parish.
- A candidate from an Active Parish Steward Family, with completed Parish registration and census forms and a record of regular contributions. The seniority date will be set by the date of first recorded activity or by the date on the Parish registration form, whichever occurred first. The seniority date for families who have been temporarily away from St. Pius X Parish (e.g. job assignment, military deployment) will be the date of first recorded activity prior to the family’s absence or by the date on their Parish registration form, whichever occurred first.
- An Active Parish Steward Family, belonging to another Catholic parish.
- Parishioner from St. Pius X Parish, who is not an active steward.
- A member of a non-Catholic family, provided the family agrees to support the mission and policies of the school and that the student children will be expected to participate in all aspects of religious education curricula and school Masses.
Applicants must meet all school admissions requirements. All students must reapply every year.