St. Pius X School utilizes FACTS SIS (formerly known as RenWeb), an online school management system. FACTS’s ParentsWeb is a private and secure parent portal. Here, parents can see academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. ParentsWeb allows for better home/school communication by giving teachers the ability to make announcements, report grades, and post assignments. Once signed in, families will also have access to a school directory to contact other families.
To Access FACTS: ParentsWeb
- Go to ParentsWeb login screen - https://www.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx
- Enter your username, password, and district code (SP-OR).
To Create a FACTS ParentsWeb Account
Go to ParentsWeb login screen - https://www.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx
- Select Create New ParentsWeb Account.
- Enter SP-OR into the District Code field.
- Enter your email address.
- Click Create Account.
- FACTS Customer Support will send an email containing a link that will allow you to create your username and password. The link will remain active for 6 hours.
- Click on the link. A Change/Create Password screen will open. You may use the default username provided, or create a new username. Enter a desired password.
- Select Save Username and/or Password.
- Close the window.
- You can now log into ParentsWeb at https://www.renweb.com/Logins/ParentsWeb-Login.aspx. Again, our district code is SP-OR.